To capture the week, I am thankful for:
- Monday was a curriculum day so an easy day at home, except that Cooper was sick.( high temps, sore throat)
- Cooper being sick meant he lay in bed for two days with limited whining!
- Pep loving her dancing class. Christmas concert coming soon, cute little reindeers!
- A beautiful little boy born in our part of the world.
- Taking new born baby photos and not feeling the least bit clucky!
- Cooper mastering the maths skill of counting by 2,s and 10,s in group Maths on Thursday.
- A really positive PSG meeting. Laughing as they described him as a social genuis!
- Grateful for such an amazing year this year for Cooper at school with another great year planned for 2013.
- Enrolling Pepper in 4 year old Kinder and finding the whole form filling out process bizarre as all I could write was her name and date of birth! ( I am used to pages and pages about all the services Cooper accesses)
- Watching Woody at a playcentre climb and climb and climb and play with the big kids.
- Woodys hair getting lighter and curling in the heat.
- Finding a nail to insert into the airconditioner to get it to start after the remote broke last night.
- Having a sleepover in our room while outside was 38oC.
- New baby chicks to adore. Their names are " Holly", " The Man" and " Oooooh" guess whose is whose?
- Going to the gym three times this week and loving the ability it has to clear my ever foggy mind.
- Indian for dinner tonight and watching Harry Potter with the kids.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx
flashback pic of Cooper @ Around 18 months xx