Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday- 13 days of thankfulness

Cousins who adore eachother

Nearly One

Oh I love him so much x

Today I am thankful for family. Having my sister bring my niece over for some cousin time.
Taking time to walk in the sunshine and talk and watch our children play and adore.

I am thankful for Nana for looking after the kids for two hours tonight while Andrew took me on a second date to the gym.


I am thankful for lying in the kids room at night, listening to Andrew read Matilda and us all share what we think will happen next as we wait for the next chapter.

I am thankful that we are all in a good place as a family right now and as individuals.

Thankyou again Alison for making me see the little things in each day, I do however have a few real life posts that need writing and expressing that will be shared in December as we start to wrap up the school year!

 

Again because Wednesday is my crazy day, I am linking these pics up with the wonderful Trish and many other Aussie bloggers sharing their Wordless Wednesday pics. Come join in the fun!

 

13 comments:

  1. So glad you're all in a good place right now. Although I think you need to think of somewhere else to go for date night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!

    xx
    Danya
    (Danya Banya)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous smiles. A lovely thankful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such darling photos.

    Thanks for linking up .
    Trish - My Little Drummer Boys

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice when cousins can grow up together and become good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics-all the kids look alike! Love the two bottom teeth. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those gorgeous gums! I miss having stories read to me. One of the best bits of being a kid :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment and sharing our journey. Lovely to meet you via blogging and thankyou for your words. Bron

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...