Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Friends, sunshine and photos.

Its been a month since I got my real camera out. I did yesterday and it reminds me to do it more often.
We enjoyed the day at home yesterday with friends outside in the sunshine.
 


 
Cooper is trying to style his hair like Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter and Pepper wants to be Hermoine. They have watched all the Harry Potter movies these holidays with their favourite being Chamber of Secrets and Goblet of Fire. Cooper likes the flying car, Pepper likes Hermoine wearing a ball gown.
 
 
 



Pep is doing brilliantly at swimming lessons. She has so much more confidence after three classes and is so excited to go! She is using the kickboard to move up the pool and her security floaty is a thing of the past. Her teacher is awesome.

Woody is loving all the outdoor activity. He loves being outside exploring and is chatting away beautifully with his favourite words being 'brother", "more" and " Hiya!". He is enjoying some beach swims and lots of vists to the park.

One more week of school holidays left. I have moments of not wanting to get back to routine but mostly I have moments of wanting Cooper to go back and for Pepper to start Kinder when they sepnd the morning arguing with me and with eachother.

 

6 comments:

  1. Yay for new Harry Potter fans!! I can't wait to start reading to books to the kids in a couple years. I am SO JEALOUS of your weather, guess how much it was here today? FIVE BELOW ZERO! With a windchill at -22. I don't know what that is in celcius, but it was freakin' cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harry Potter too! :) And those pictures are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not looking forward to getting back into the school routine! I find that mine seem to get along better during the holidays? During term time they're more likely to be at each other's throats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics Bron. I am a bit the same. It always feels like such a hassle to get the "real" camera out but I am always reminded afterwards why I love it!

    I have nominated you for a Leibster Award...Check out http://www.princessmissymoo.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/liebster-award-special-needs-edition.html
    to find out what you have to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is 2 degrees here. That's right TWO degrees and you are in shorts. Life is so unfair. And it looks like I am not the only one to nominate you for an Award. I cannot wait for your responses. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment and sharing our journey. Lovely to meet you via blogging and thankyou for your words. Bron

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...