Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Twenty Thirteen.

 

I love writing a blog and being able to look back over the past year and enjoy the moments I have shared with you all.

Looking back:

In January the start of 2012 We were enjoying Summer, Andrew and the big kids went to Lorne, and I was loving feeding Woody.

February Cooper turned seven, school went back and I blogged once.

March saw no blogging.

April the big kids went swimming with stringrays and we got to meet baby Nell for the first time after she moved from Wales back to Melbourne.

May, I turned 36 which means I have four years to plan a big 40th. Did someone say Villa is Asia? Cooper also rode a bike for the first time.

June Pepper turned four.

July we adventured to Northern Thailand to Chiang Mai. We had an amazing time and still talk about it.

August we were back home back to routine. Woody was becoming more mobile and we nicknamed him search and destroy.

September saw Woody turn One, party with family and close friends. September school holidays and springtime in our garden.

October Cooper started sailing and I shared some reflections.

November was full of thanks after joining Alison is finding things in esch and every day to be thankful for. I completed 24 days of this.

Decemeber saw the end of the school year, completing Grade One and three year old Kinder and Woody walking confidently.

Then last night as we took the paper from the letterbox we saw this as our local community reflected on 2012.

You can read the little story here. Fancy being pictured next to Elisabeth Murdoch when you are only seven!

 



As I look forward to 2013 I have a few goals for my family and myself.

We want continued good health and happiness.

I want to be able to run 5kms by the end of Jan and keep up four gym visits a week. I want and need to be strong for myself and for Cooper for the rest of our lives together.

I want to spend less time telling the kids to tidy up and allow them more time to play and make mess. Any tips here for taming my habits of tidy??

We want adventure overseas in Asia hopefully in April. Thinking Cambodia, down south on the beach.

We look forward to closure, resolve and moving forward with an issue that has been on our shoulders for a long while now.

 

Happy New Year, 2013 xx

 

9 comments:

  1. What a great year! Love Cooper in the news again and yay to the running!! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you! Your resolutions sound, I hope you will be able to keep them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great to see Cooper on the front page!

    Wow - 4 gym visits a week - I am impressed. I hope you get your closure and that 2013 is a great year for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, Bron! I love your look back, I think I might steal the idea :) Hope 2013 is a great year for your adorable family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a year you have had with your beautiful family. Hoping that closure is near and hope we can catch up in 2013 sometime. Thankyou for being a amazing friend and supporting me through the dark times. Naomi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! May 2013 be filled with lots of love and laughter. I too have the same goal to be able to run more than 4kms and beat my previous time! Love Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful full year you had . So many precious memories Bron.
    Go Cooper the superstar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fantastic to see him on that cover—he belongs there, beautiful boy that he is. I hope your 2013 is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 2013 to you and yours xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment and sharing our journey. Lovely to meet you via blogging and thankyou for your words. Bron

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...